Fun and Educational Bike Tour – Halo Bike Cycling Tour
Ranked #1 of 18 tours in Gianyar
5.0 of 5 stars 184 Reviews
Useful Information: Activities for older children
184 reviews from our community
“Fun and educational bike tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 NEW
If you want maximum value for your rupee , you fancy cycling through the real Bali but are not too keen on peddling and you want to sample a selection of the best home cooked food in Bali this tour is for you. Well organised , friendly service. There is even an orange shirted Halo team member at every crossroad
Good Morning and Welcome to Halo Bike Tour Back Roads, Local Guide. Small Groups
Tour Includes :
– Pick up and return to your Hotel by A/C van
– Breakfast at Kintamani Village at a local restaurant overlooking lake and mount. Batur (1717m).
– A walk into the rice paddy to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
– A visit at coffee plantation and tasted.
– A visit a village temple on the route.
– Lunch at our authentic Balinese home
Tour Facilities :
– Mountain bike with safety helmets ( rain coats if needed )
– Baby seat provided upon request.
– Fruit and Cold water during the bike ride.
– Cold face towel.
– English / Spanish tour guide in depth explanation of Balinese Culture and Tradition.
Halo Bike Cycling Tour Price:
– US$ 34 or IDR 300.000 / person – Adult
– US$ 25 or IDR 225.000 / person – Child, under 12 years.
Pick up Time :
– Nusa Dua area : 6.45 am to 7.00 am
– Kuta area : 7.00 am to 7.15 am
– Seminyak area : 7.00 am to 7.15 am
– Sanur area : 7.30 am to 7.45 am
– Ubud area : 8.15 am to 8.30 am
What to Bring :
– Running shoes or flip flop.
Halo Bali Bike Tour or Bali Biking Tour
Halo Bali Bike Tour or Bali Biking Tour is a little company based in Bali that doesn’t use desk-bound business managers, sales people, or a group advertising whizzes. Individuals who create the tour are the exact same people who answer your e-mails and phones and lead you on your journey.
* The greatest value for quality tour in Bali
Halo Bali Bike Tour since 2010, we are the first company in Bali to supply high quality led tours and occasions with specifically trained directed. Our professionals make history come a live and offer entertaining and helpful trips. We proceed the heritage with high quality service at a great rate.
* Smaller Groups
Our goup dimensions are identified by the tour, maximums are downright maxsimums, not ordinary group sizes. On many of our tours we run with the minimum member of participants which is typically just 3 individuals.
We keep the group sizes little so that you feel complimentary to ask your guide some questions, making it easier to receive individual attention from your guide. Due to the fact that of our smaller sized you get a more intimate and unique experience of Bali.
We served at an authentic Balinese Home your lunch time by Balinese Homemade 6 – Course (Yoga’s Residence)
Bali Nation side Biking and Rice Paddy Walking Tours
” Enjoy the quietly countryside of Bali’s, Witness first-hand the daily life of rural rice farmer and Leave the beaten track, Back-roads”
Join us and feel the unpolluted breeze of the mountain and see the untouched communities of Bali (The Haven Island).
We begin our tour by picking you up at your Resort by A/C van then drive you to Kintamani Village for breakfast in a local restaurant facing to the superb lake Batur and the active volcano of Batur (1717m).
After having breakfast we then begin our 2,5 hours journey through the genuine countryside by bike where you can see and feel the friendliness of native local. This is a fantastic opportunity to have direct interaction with people in the towns and take fantastic photos a long the roads.
Throughout the bike tour we will certainly check out:
1. A coffee plantation and delight in the solid coffee tasted of Bali coffee, Luwak coffee.
2. Go on short walk into rice paddies where you can easily experience 1st hand what it resembles to expand with depth explanation about farming, yields rotation and irrigation system (Subak System).
3. A stop at one of the many village temple, where you will certainly given detail details about the Balinese Society and way of living.
4. A Balinese Compound is one the most popular elements of the tour, we will certainly guide you through anything from the how’s and why’s of everyday offering to the incredible relationship between Balinese architecture and it’s spiritual practice.
5. At the end of your bike tour you will certainly appreciate a great tasting selection of food at a genuine Balinese compound
(Vegatarian possibility readily available).
6. At last we’ll drive you back to your hotel.
7. This trip is extraordinary and an once in a life time experience.
Book today and experience the Genuine Bali … …