Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price US $35/person
Publish Price US $42/Person (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price US $40/person (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur). $45/person (from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
Publish Price US $55/Person (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur). US $65/Person (from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price US $20/child
Publish Price US $27/child (under 12 years).
About Bali 2000 Cyclin Tour
Why we give the name BALI 2000 because our company was opened on the year of 2000, so our company was running for 12 years already. This cycle tour is on roads and up and downhill for two and a half hours. That said it was probably the best trip you did all holiday. We’ll visited a school, a massive temple, saw rice drying in the street, people generally going about their lives in a small Balinese community. Lets join us to explore and discover the real Bali countryside.
‘The best & fantastic cycling tour in Bali’
Our bike tours suit all level of ages and skills, from babies, kids, teens to elderly people and from the beginner to the most advanced of riders as the tracks are mostly downhill. Children’s bike and baby/child seats are also available. The routes are designed with safety in mind. Our guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer. At least 2 guides will accompany you during the trips.
You will also be followed by a supporting A/C van along the trips. In case you get tired or can’t continue the ride, you can safely get back into the car. In addition there are some extra men who standby at any major cross roads holding the traffic so it is safe for you when crossing the road.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua area : 07.15 to 07.30 am
- ♦ Kuta area : 07.30 to 07.45 am
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.45 to 08.00 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 08.30 to 08.45 am
What to bring?
- ♦ Sporting shoes or flip flop
- ♦ Sunblock / Suncreen
- ♦ Camera / Video Recorder
- ♦ Sunglasses
- ♦ Personal day pack
- ♦ Adequate cash for personal expanses
- ♦ Air conditioned minivan for in and out transfer to or from the hotel
- ♦ Cycling equipment (bike and helmet)
- ♦ Mineral water on the route
- ♦ Breakfast
- ♦ Balinese lunch
- ♦ Cool face towel after tour ride
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali 2000 Cycling Tour?”
““Get to see the Real Ubud””
I elected to do the countryside tour and really lucked out as this particular tour gets you up and close to the real Ubud and Balinese culture, away from all the tourists and new development that’s happening in town. (Beginner bikers beware that this does include some of an uphill climb, but you do take many breaks)
I got to visit a local school, local market, and a little known temple, and felt like I was learning about the culture in a genuine and authentic intimate way, not in a way that is mass-marketed. Nyoman and his team are so kind and warm-hearted. I had a wonderful experience on the bike tour, and learned so much!Kimberly C | Los Angeles, California, United States
““Absolutely wonderful bike tour!!”
VWe did this bike tour a couple of days ago and had such a wonderful time. Our guide Wayan Pung made it such a memorable experience, he really made our day awesome! Such a caring and nice man to be around we even used him for our mountain trek the next day! The countryside was so beautiful to see and even for someone who hasn’t ridden a bike in years it was a very easy to keep up with the tour. Would definitely recommend this company very sweet people, oh and the lunch they serve you after the tour is also delicious!brittneeannl | Laguna Beach, California
““Downhill with couple of uphills””
It is an awesome activity to do if you visit Ubud, the guide is super friendly and kind. We started the tour in a coffee plantation and we had the opportunity to taste the different coffees they have. After we have a very rich breakfast and then they tour started, we ride 35km, it seems easy at the beginning but there are couple of more interesting parts once you move forward. The landscapes you get to see are more than beautiful and you actually go to side roads and towns that are not very visited by tourists. The meal at the end of the tour was very authentic and delicious! I really loved this tour, everyone should try it!Samcastroval | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates