Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price Rp. 400.000/person
Publish Price Rp.450.000/Person (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price Rp. 450.000/person
Publish Price Rp.500.000/Person (from Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price Rp. 275.000/child
Publish Price Rp.300.000/child (from Ubud area).
Bali Bike Baik TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 703 Reviews
#11 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Received Certificate of Excellence
93 Very good
About Bali Bike Baik Tours
Owned and run by I Wayan Sujana and his lovely wife Ni Made Rani, they have turned there home located in the village of Laplapan about 10 minutes drive from Ubud Central. Into a bike tour experience you will never forget.
Wayan felt that Bali – has so much to offer the tourist but it lay behind the villages and main roads that only a bicycle could access, so he designed a specialized tour so that Bali could show the tourist how the local Balinese live in the villages, and what they do in there day to day lives.
The Tour starts from the guides pick up at your hotel or villa then the lovely drive to Kintamani Volcano where you it and enjoy a breakfast with a view. From there you start on your bicycle downhill through the small off roads and villages towards Ubud. Along the ride guest are welcome to stop and participate in any day to day activity they see the local Balinese doing. You can take photos and enjoy the scenery.
Once at Ubud you will enjoy a loving buffet style lunch hosted by the owners Wayan and Made in their own home, the authentic traditional Balinese home compound.
Wayan has created many jobs to the locals around his community and supports the local Elementary school SDN III Laplapan, Petulu-Ubud for classes 4 – 6 to learn English. Wayan uses some of the profit to pay for the sponsorship so this small family business gives back to the local community. Click here for more information about our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program.
A bicycle ride to remember and to experience the real Bali, behind the scenes of the hassle and bustle of the tourism sights.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua area : 06.30 am
- ♦ Kuta area : 07.15 am
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.30 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 08.15 am
What to bring?
- ♦ Running shoes or flip flop
- ♦ Sunblock
- ♦ Camera
- ♦ Hat
Why Bali Bike Baik Tours?
- ♦ Local Balinese Owner
- ♦ Local Balinese Guide
- ♦ Local Balinese Economy
- ♦ Most of Our Business Comes From Word of Mouth
- ♦ Highly Recommended by : The Rough Guide Book, Lonely Planet, Escape Sunday Herald Sun (Australia), Petit Fute, The Natural France Guide Book (France), Trip Advisor, Bali Travel Forum and Tourist Who Have Been on This Tour
- ♦ Morning pick up by our guide wearing “YELLOW T-SHIRT” from Bali Bike Baik Tour at your hotel and A/C ride up country based on sharing.
- ♦ Breakfast at traditional Balinese compound overlooking the beautiful garden and nice looking water pond at our home.
- ♦ A Walk into the rice paddies to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
- ♦ A look at Balinese coffee plantations and some of the more unusual plants of Bali, as well as a visit to a village temple with an introductions to Balinese spiritual beliefs.
- ♦ A magnificent luncheon in the family compound of tour guide Wayan ‘Bike – Baik’. This personal welcome into his traditional family life has proved to be one of the most popular component of the tour. Wayan’s genuine warmth and enthusiasm for sharing his culture will guide you through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offerings, to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and it’s spiritual practices.
- ♦ Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C van
- ♦ Mountain bike and safety helmet use
- ♦ Breakfast and lunch
- ♦ Mineral water on tour
- ♦ Entrance fees
- ♦ In depth explanations of the culture
- ♦ Personal insurance covered US$35,000.00 (from the age of 1 to 65 years old)
This tour is a full day tour start from 8 am – 4:00 pm
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Bike Baik Tours?”
“Awesome way to see the real Bali”
My husband and I were lucky enough to enjoy the bike tour to ourselves today. I cannot speak highly enough of the tour from start to finish. We were picked up on time at our… Gede was a fantastic guide, very knowledgeable, great English language skills.
We were given plenty of time to stop and take photos of the beautiful scenery and ask questions. He was happy to go at our pace.tokiyala | Sth Coast New South Wales
““Good way to see local villages”
Very enjoyable day, breakfast at the family compound, then off to bike riding, not difficult ride, very enjoyable, majority downhill. Ride approx 26 K, stopping on the way for information about our surroundings and local history, then back again to family compound, where they provide a traditional Balinese lunch. Very enjoyable and reasonable pricedkatem12016 | Bali, Indonesia
““Relaxing and finding the real Bali on two wheels””
From traditional Balinese breakfast to start the day in the owners home, then to coffee and tea plantation for tastings, an easy bike ride through the back streets of Ubud to then viewing the rice fields this was a bike ride to remember. Add into this seeing a family preparing their compound for a wedding to having an oversized spider crawling on your arm to finishing off with a Balinese lunch back in the owners home with chicken satay to die for made this a day to enjoy.The guide was very informative, the ride mostly downhill and groups small which made it feel more personalized. Would highly recommend using this company to see the real Bali.Alison K | Geelong, Australia