Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price IDR 300.000/person
Publish Price IDR 350.000/Person (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 350.000/person
Publish Price IDR 450.000/Person (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 200.000/child
Publish Price IDR 250.000/child (under 12 years).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 130.000/infant
Rp.150.000 /person Infant (Baby Seats / Under 5 years)
Bali Breeze Tours TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 222 Reviews
#29 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Received Certificate of Excellence
34 Very good
About Bali Breeze Tours
“Back to nature with Bali Breeze Tours”
A fascinating downhill cycling tour from Mount Batur (Kintamani Village) and through the quiet back roads of Bali’s beautiful countryside. You will visit a woodcarving workshop, temples, coffee plantation, and rice paddies fields. Experience local fruits, vegetables and herbal teas.
What is the better way to see such a beautiful country close up than the bicycle. Imagine, biking along the quiet road, in the shade of rice terrace, coconut groves with sound of birds and insects filling the morning air. You will realize that every moment, how much more enjoyable a place can be when pace is slow down and leisurely, when riding a bicycle in Ubud Bali.
You can move at a place fast enough to see the landscape changing yet slow enough to appreciate the friendly local people along the familiar sight we riding! We will lead you to see the rich cultures, of the Ubud Bali by bike.
A must for families and individuals looking for fun and active way to see the another side of Ubud Bali. We promise you no crowds and exhilarating experience you will not soon forget with Ubud Bali bike tour.
This includes soft on-road mountain bike adventure as well as challenging off-road mountain biking in the mountains of Ubud Bali. We also have equipment suited to even young children. For either end of the age scale we have designed tours which can be biking at a more leisurely pace so everyone can join in the fun.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran area : 06 : 30 am – 07 : 00 am
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak area : 07 : 00 am – 07 : 30 am
- ♦ Sanur area : 07 : 30 am – 08 : 00 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 08 : 30 am – 09 : 00 am
⇒You will be back in the hotel around 15 : 00 pm – 16 : 00 pm.
What to bring?
- ♦ Digital Camera / Cash Money.
- ♦ Sun Cream / Block.
- ♦ Sport Shoes – Short.
- ♦ Welcome drinks
- ♦ Mountain bike and helmet / Balinese hat
- ♦ Entrance fees
- ♦ Breakfast (11:00 am)
- ♦ Lunch (14:00 pm)
- ♦ Cold face towels
- ♦ Insurance covered
- ♦ as well as fresh fruit and drinks along the way.
- ♦ Morning pick-up at your hotel and A/C car drive to the countryside.
- ♦ Visit to Tegallalang area which is famous for the rice terraces.
- ♦ Visit to plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced.
- ♦ Car drive uphill, Balinese breakfast with breathtaking views on active volcano Mount Batur and Batur Lake.
- ♦ Comfortable bicycle ride downhill with beautiful views and attractions.
- ♦ Walk through the rice paddies with explanation about the process of rice growing.
- ♦ Visit to a woodcarving workshop.
- ♦ Lunch in a traditional Balinese family home.
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Breeze Tours?”
““Great way to see and learn about Bali””
This cycling tour was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide Stone was very knowledgable and entertaining. We started the tour by stopping for pictures at the Rice Terrace which had a very stunning view. Next we got a tour of a coffee plantation, and got to sample 14 different teas and coffees. They were very tasty. Breakfast was nothing special but the view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur were breathtaking. Almost the entire cycling part of the tour is downhill which means you have to hold your break this was not a big deal for my boyfriend and I but be warned it does hurt your hands. We saw many Balinese villages and learned all about the rice paddies and the process of farming rice crops. It was incredible. Stone made the trip highly enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this tour, very great price for everything you get, and the lunch to finish the tour was homemade and delicious. Thanks Bali Breeze ToursKatherina F | TripAdvisor member
““Great fun & a good way of seeing Bali”
This was a fascinating tour & a great way of experiencing Bali away from their truly terrible traffic and the coastal tourist haunts. The guides were very helpful & keen to explain Balinese life to us. I tried the Luwak coffee as I’m never likely to try it again – really couldn’t tell the difference. Spent some time in the rice fields & tried threshing rice.
Only 2 small provisos –
not sure how well the bikes are maintained as my daughter’s bike’s gear cogs disintegrated & went through the spokes causing the bike to stop abruptly. Fortunately she wasn’t going very fast but had she been flying down hill………..
If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, your hands go numb very quickly on the mountain bike. As you need to use the brakes almost all the time as the route is down hill this can be a problem. I had to stop quite frequently to regain sensation. The guide stayed with me & the support vehicle was behind the entire time so I did have the option to abandon the bike if necessary, so I actually jumped in the support vehicle for the 2 really steep down & up sections.HAH20072015 | Herefordshire, United Kingdom
““Down hill fun! ””
It was such a lovely day, cycling through the little villages, looking at the temples and rice fields. Our guide was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Would recommend this!!!hayleymexted | Gold Coast