Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price US $40/Adult, Our Price US $25/Child
Publish Price US $50/Adult, US $30/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price US $40/Adult, Our Price US $25/Child
Publish Price US $50/Adult, US $30/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price US $12/Infant
Publish Price US $15//Infant
Bali Countryside Cycling Tour TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 137 Reviews
#49 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
21 Very good
About Bali Countryside Cycling Tour
‘Memorable & fantastic Cycling Adventure’
Bali Countryside Tour through rural Bali is the best way to orient yourself with the island of the Gods. Kadek Agus your tour guide is the part owner of the business and he is extremely knowledgeable of the local area and takes great pleasure in showing guests some of the most beautiful parts of the island that they may otherwise not get to see.
Combining Bali countryside cycling activities with authentic tours itinerary is our creative idea to give travelers a different way of exploring the real countryside of Bali while at the same time learn the unique culture of Bali.
Our mountain bike tours have been specially selected for all levels, whether you are an advanced rider or just a beginner. Safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us. All our mountain bikes are new and well maintained and come with full suspension and front and rear disc brakes. Our dedicated and enthusiastic team is on hand to give you their full support and to ensure that you have a most memorable and exhilarating trip. Our guides have unmatched knowledge of all the roads and trails in Bali and will take you on some of the best downhill routes that Bali has to offer.
“Where you will be served a magnificent luncheon. In there is a small Balinese plantation where you can learn about the medicinal uses and cultural importance of a variety of local plants. And you will see many of the spices which are commonly used in cooking as well as different tropical fruits growing in their natural environment.”
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 06.30 – 07.00
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak Area : 07.00 – 07.30
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.30 – 08.00
- ♦ Ubud area : 07.30 – 08.00
What to bring?
- ♦ Walking/sport shoes recommended
- ♦ Cap to wear under your helmet and sunscreen advised
- ♦ Small backpack for your camera/video
- ♦ Spending money is desired.
- ♦ Pick up & drop off (return transfer) by A/C van to your hotel in Ubud/Sanur/Kuta/Seminyak/Nusa Dua (other location to be advised)
- ♦ Professional English speaking cycling guide
- ♦ Bike, helmet and raincoat (during rainy season)
- ♦ Breakfast overlooking the volcano and lake
- ♦ Riding through secret back roads and various plantations
- ♦ Riding through “bamboo forest”
- ♦ A visit to the authentic traditional village of “Penglipuran”
- ♦ A visit to the famous temple “Pura Kehen”
- ♦ Stunning views of terraced rice paddy fields and rural landscape
- ♦ Lunch in our authentic restaurant in the middle of rice paddies
- ♦ In-depth explanations on Balinese culture and local flora and fauna
- ♦ Mineral water in every stops
- ♦ Fresh “young coconut” drink
- ♦ Cold face towel
- ♦ All entrance fees/tickets including sarong
- ♦ Personal insurance coverage
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Countryside Cycling Tour?”
““Great in terms of value, money and anything!””
This is the first time I have ever joined a cycling tour. It was a downhill cycling tour.
my GF and I loved it very much and although it is a little bit dangerous to cycle on the road and my GF did fall down on the road, the tour guide immediately takes out a first aid box and did first-aid treatment on her hand and everything was done within 2 minutes. Further, there were at least two guides accompanying the tour, one in the front and the other at the back, and there was a A/C van accompanying too at the back for most part of the trip. These points show that the owner of this bike tour does concerns safety very much.
Further, the scenes were very beautiful. We love the breakfast we had at the beginning of the trip in a restaurant which can see a good view of the Bali volcano. During the trip, we paid visits to some temples, traditional Balinese family houses. The tour guide explained to us what are the traditions and everything else very clearly.
Finally, the traditional Balinese food at the end of the tour was great. It was in so far the best traditional Balinese food we had. Personally I love the meatball soup and the satays.
I would recommend this tour to those who would like to have a bike tour in Bali with this company :-).Anson_Lo, TripAdvisor member | From Hong Kong, China
““wonderful cultural experience”
Picked up and returned to hotel. Drove through Ubud, stopped at coffee plantation for tasting. Had lunch at lookout to volcanoes. Began down hill ride through countryside, bamboo forest, local temple and villages. Great start to holiday as feel you learn the culture quickly. Guides were very helpful and we felt safe at all times. The cycling is varied and you need to be relatively competent to change gears etc.ironfamilyNewZealand, TripAdvisor member | From new Zealand
““Exciting way to enjoy in Bali””
Had an exciting full day with the Bali Countryside Cycling folks. The itinerary is really a value for money as it does not include just 3-4 hours of cycling where you would see the big temples and the outskirts of Ubud, but would also treat your senses with local food and friendly Balinese kids greeting you at every corner. The tour guides (Agus and Dewa) were extremely helpful and patient with the 5 of us, who are not cycling experts at all. Especially enjoyed the downhill track and biking through the Bamboo Forest. We also had brunch overlooking the volcano, luwak coffee tasting prior to cycling although I must say the food quality in this tour can be very much improved.AbyCars, TripAdvisor member | From Singapore