Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price US $35/Adult, Our Price US $25/Child
Publish Price US $40/Adult, US $30/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price US $35/Adult, Our Price US $25/Child
Publish Price US $40/Adult, US $30/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price US $15/infant (up to 5 years)
Publish Price US $20/infant
Bali Eco Cycling Tours TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 1,301 Reviews
#9 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
176 Very good
About Bali Eco Cycling Tours
Bali Budaya Tours (Bali Cultural Tours), known locally as Bali Eco was established in 1999 with the intentions of conducting tours that offered the visitor to Bali a unique and rewarding experience. That is, taking them away from the tourist areas and showing them the Bali they wanted to see – the “Real Bali”, not just the beautiful scenery, but giving them a hands on experience of typical Balinese daily life and a feel for the “magic” and “spirit” of this stunning island, it’s beautiful people and it’s amazing culture. Whether it be on a mountain bike gliding down on non tourist, minor village roads from the Mt. Batur volcano to Ubud, climbing an active volcano to experience a memorable sunrise and exploring it’s powerful beauty, trekking through virgin rainforest, past mountain crater lakes, past ancient temples or sublime rice paddy scenery or traveling around this unique and remarkably diverse island for a two, three, four, five or seven day drive, explore stay tour. Our intentions are always the same: to give our guests a unique and memorable experience that they could not obtain from another tour company or experience themselves.
Unlike other tour companies, B.B.T. (Bali Eco) chose to put our guest’s interests above profit, realizing that their satisfaction was paramount and through their wonderful experiences and “word of mouth” promotion the company would prosper, the staff would prosper and Bali as a whole would prosper. A win, win situation all round. This has been the case with our famous eco/educational cycling tour (our first tour) often being described by many guests as being their best experience in Bali by far and now being promoted in every guide book, thanks to the selfless comments of numerous satisfied guests. It is with similar intentions that we launch this website and the accompanying tours. (Not before time a lot of guests may add).
Environmentally friendly (we recycle all our paper and plastic products) and culturally friendly, B.B.T. (Bali Eco), wishes the visitor not just to have an adventure, but to be involved in and respect this amazing culture and religion, respect the environment and learn first hand the Balinese’s extraordinary relationship with their island. We like to say that our tours are not just an adventure, but an ecological, cultural, culinary and learning experience!
Comprising 24 staff, who are taught the philosophy of being “tourist friendly” for the right reasons, our staff are all remunerated well above award rates, partake in profit sharing and are given generous financial help when they marry, have children or are overburdened due to religious duties or family sickness. B.B.T. (Bali Eco) is also highly respected and contributes willingly to the communities and villages where we conduct our tours. Whether, by sponsoring a local football or volleyball team, making donations to local charities, festivals and community programs, making donations for temple renovation and ceremonies or assisting financially in the construction and upkeep of local roads.
A Balinese family concern, with western family ties, we promote western standards of safety, sanitation and hygiene. And these standards are the norm. It is true that many have tried to emulate us, but none offer our professionalism, standards of hygiene and safety, warmth and genuine desire to please our guests like we do. We trust you share our vision and we look forward to making your stay in Bali a memorable one.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 07.00 am
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak Area : 07.15
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.30 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 07.45 – 08.00 am
What to bring?
- ♦ Walking/sport shoes recommended
- ♦ Cap to wear under your helmet and sunscreen advised
- ♦ Small backpack for your camera/video
- ♦ Spending money is desired.
- ♦ Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C car.
- ♦ Mountain Bike and safety helmet use.
- ♦ Breakfast (overlooking an active volcano) and lunch (a real Balinese feast, often described by guests as the best meal they have eaten in Bali).
- ♦ Ample water and fruits on tour.
- ♦ Entrance fees and wet weather gear (if needed).
- ♦ Cold face towels after your ride.
- ♦ All the beautiful scenery you wouldn’t normally see.
- ♦ An in depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides.
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Eco Cycling Tours?”
““A great way to see Bali””
My partner and I did this tour and had a great time. Our absolutely hilarious and knowledgeable guide was Agus who did a great job of getting us from point to point. Very easy ride, beautiful scenery and it was great to see aspects of Bali that someone wouldn’t come across on the usual tourist paths. Given that the tour was very enjoyable, I learned many things that I had not learnt on previous visits to Bali, that the tour included two meals, two guides, hotel pick up, good bikes and payment to the families who own the homes and fields we visited, the tour is worth 40US. Would recommend.BeeBee01_83, TripAdvisor member | London, United Kingdom
““Highlight of our trip”
We had planned to do this day tour a while ago and we were not disappointed. Bikes great, tour guides great. Well organised and great lunch and brekky supplied.
Fantastic value for money and a jam packed day out.Pooky1326, TripAdvisor member | Brisbane, Australia
Great ride through the countryside, tour guide is very knowledgeable. Ride is catered for all levels and mostly downhill. After an amazing day with beautiful scenery you are treated to an amazing lunch at their home. Best food I have eaten in Bali. Amazing experience 10/10.alison m | TripAdvisor member