Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price IDR 300.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 180.000/Child
Publish Price IDR 350.000/Adult, IDR 200.000/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 300.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 180.000/Child
Publish IDR 350.000/Adult, IDR 200.000/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
About Bali Fun and Action
Feel the spirit of nature in Bali and the curious of nature touch, with our gratifying cycling route (for all ages). With our qualified biking guide in charge, we enable you to experience the traditional lifestyle and be a part of the original Balinese farming ritual and everyday activities.
We will start to pick you up at your resort and take you up to Kintamani. Delight in a Balinese breakfast with the wonderful view of the active volcano of mount Batur and it sensational lake overlooking the restaurant. The bicycle ride will be started after breakfast, and it is almost all track is downhill with no traffic.
Our 45 km courses goes through a traditional village and delights in the fantastic Balinese country – side life. Our professional biking guide will certainly accompany you within 3 hours to complete the ride. Along the course we will certainly see a Balinese rice plantation, traditional small village and temple, rice paddies terrace tarring, handcraft workshops and meet the thrilled and friendly individuals in their village saying hallo to you whenever you meet them. At the halfway point of the route we’ll check out a relaxed holy water spring, we call it Pura Tirta Gunung Kawi, in Sebatu, Tegellalang.
You can ask our guide to cease for a couple of minutes in any of the impressive locations on your course, for rest, photography, or make a great film for your record. At the end of your course we will certainly serve you a nice TRADITIONAL BALINESE FEAST (consisting of chicken or fish). Swim in a pool is your option (don’t forget your bathing suit)
In the last part of the tour, we will certainly go to a Balinese home and spend a few moment to see exactly how they live with their friendly Balinese family. With this full day tour (7.30 am – till the end) you will certainly have lived and felt the actual Bali.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 7.00 am – 7.15 am
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak Area : 7.15 am – 7.30 am
- ♦ Sanur area : 7.30 am – 7.45 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 8.15 am – 8.30 am
Other locations to be advised
What to bring?
- ♦ Walking/sport shoes recommended
- ♦ Cap to wear under your helmet and sunscreen advised
- ♦ Small backpack for your camera/video
- ♦ Spending money is desired.
- ♦ Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C transport
- ♦ Nice breakfast and lunch ala Balinese
- ♦ Mineral water and seasonal tropical fruit
- ♦ Mountain bike, helmet, gloves, etc full service
- ♦ An in-depth explanation of the culture by our professional guide
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Fun and Action?”
““Amazing Bike tour of Bali countryside””
This is the best way to see Bali. There is an overwhelming amount of cycle tours and we found the right one. It happened that we were the only 2 on the tour so we went at our own pace. After the tour we went to his family home for lunch. It was very insightful to see how the Balinese people live. Wayan was very informative and spoke great English. It was great supporting a local family. Highly recommend.TravelNowGal, TripAdvisor member | From Sydney, Australia
““Introduced my family to a new favorite vacation activity”
On a friends recommendation we spent a wonderful day biking through villages and towns with this company. We also used them as a driver/tour guide for several days while staying in Nusa Dua – quite a drive out for them. But the bike ride is much more than just biking – it’s an incredibly pleasurable family activity that takes you up close and into the heart of picturesque villages and its locals – alongside paddy fields, past waving children eager to practice their “Hello”, friendly villagers and beautiful streets. Since they are locals they will tailor the experience to your interests, abilities and schedule. They had a good English-speaking local and a backup truck close-by. We chose an activity that involved a mainly downhill route lasting 2-3 hours. Since completing this bike tour, we have sought out similar tours in other locations of SE Asia, because its so authentic and enjoyable. My 7 and 10 year old’s loved this too. On other days, we used them as a driver and they took us to some great places – especially the Coffee plantation (Oka Agriculture, Br Temen, Susut, Bangli – a gem that I can’t find on TripAdvisor). If you’re looking for a company to drive/show you around Bali and take you places off the Tourist route (or on it!), I recommend them. My experience in Bali was so much richer because of them. My one and only quibble would be that their choice of restaurants was not great.AngloTexan74, TripAdvisor member | from England, United Kingdom
““The perfect way to see Ubud””
My partner and I booked the sunset cycling tour last minute with this company and it was the best decision we made in Bali. The cycling tour was perfect, we were first taken to a coffee plantation to try an array of coffees grown onsite then we headed off cycling for a few hours. The local people and children were incredibly friendly stopping to take photos and everything. Wayan was fantastic answering any question we had and making sure we were happy with everything. I would recommend booking the afternoon ‘sunset trip’, it is much cooler in the afternoon so you aren’t too hot and bothered as you would be taking the morning alternative. Without hesitation I would book again!Msilvester, TripAdvisor member | From London, United Kingdom