Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price IDR 350.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 250.000/Child
Publish Price IDR 400.000/Adult, IDR. 300.000/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 400.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 250.000/Child
Publish IDR 450.000/Adult, IDR. 300.000/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 175.000/Infant
Publish Price IDR 200.000/Infant
Bali Go Bike Cycling Tours TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 366 Reviews
#8 of 122 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Received Certificate of Excellence
31 Very good
About Bali Go Bike Cycling Tours
Bali Go Bike was established in 2009 and was developed by I Ketut Pasta. Now he is a owner and tour guide & leader. Bali Go Bike proudly owned, organized and operated by Balinese and has a professional local tour guides as well. They are fun, energetic and responsible in their jobs.
Bali Go Bike was born to become the amazing Bali cycling tour company located in Ubud, an original route through small traditional villages in Ubud and along quiet roads and trails to expose an untouched side of Bali. Experience an exhilarating ride and be welcomed by many friendly locals on the way.
Under CV. CANANG SARI DEWATA – Licence Number 556/18/BPPT/2011, Bali Go Bike is tour company that has been registered and have a legal operating license from the government through the Department of Tourism Gianyar, Bali.
Ketut as owners will continue to maintain and build this company to be the best cycling tour company in Bali are legal and trustworthy. Another important vision to be achieved is to introduce to the world about how rich Balinese culture, social and beautiful nature.
All of our cycles are very well maintained, clean and always in top form. We have the utmost concern with offering the finest quality for our equipment, team, facilities and services. Safety and Satisfaction is our High Priority in all our tours, you may also read our Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs) for quick answer of your questions.
Each year people come from around the world and many our happy customers, enjoy the friendships and hospitality of Ketut and his team, experiencing the magic and adventure of cycling through the tranquil countryside and quiet back lanes of Bali, learning Bali’s culture and local people & sociality.
Bali Go Bike keep trying to create an atmosphere of togetherness and friendliness, it is also held by Ketut in providing services our Bali Bike cycling tour. We kindly invite you join us on our tours program we have a Cycling, Rafting and Hiking or Trekking programs where you will have the adventure of a lifetime. Bali Go Bike offering the best services personally, in order you will experience Bali as an unforgettable journey destination where your safety and satisfaction is our guarantee.
Join us NOW for an unforgettable holiday experience with Bali Go Bike – Cycling Tour
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 06.30 a.m – 06.45 a.m
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak Area : 07.00 a.m – 07.10 a.m
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.20 a.m – 07.45 a.m
- ♦ Ubud area : 08.20 a.m – 08.30 a.m
What to bring?
- ♦ Running shoes of Flip flop
- ♦ Sun block
- ♦ Camera
- ♦ Hat
- ♦ Money (cash payment after finish cycling tour)
- ♦ Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C car
- ♦ Mountain bike & safety helmet use
- ♦ Morning breakfast over looking an active volcano at Tepi Danau Restaurant, Kintamani
- ♦ Cool towels
- ♦ Mineral water
- ♦ Professional experienced local guide
- ♦ Entrance fee
- ♦ Buffet lunch at our Authentic Balinese compound
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Go Bike Cycling Tours?”
““Fantastic option in Ubud!””
There are many similar bike tours in Ubud. Chose baligobike as they were available on the Sunday and were easy to book.
First stop is at a coffee plantation of sorts where you get to try 8 different types of coffee/tea, all quite delicious.
Second stop is at a restaurant overlooking Mt Agung for a small breakfast.
The cycling component is great fun and very easy for anyone who’s done any road cycling. One extremely uphill part where everyone had to push but otherwise very flat/downhill.
Finished off with a tasty lunch in their compound. The sambal is fantastic!
All in all a very worthwhile experience. Many thanks to our guides Ketut and Kodek for all their help!Rook8888, TripAdvisor member | From Adelaide, Australia
““Don’t miss this in Ubud!”
This was truly the best thing we did in Ubud when we visited. We actually ended up on a tour just us and the guide so it was so relaxed, and the whole day was perfect. The views at breakfast are breathtaking, the ride is easy (if anything your hands may get a bit sore on the breaks as it literally is downhill 95% of the way). Our guide was fantastic, we learnt more about the Balinese culture in one morning than we had after 3 weeks in Bali. The lunch at the end was delicious, and they actually dropped us in Seminyak afterwards for a little extra cost which worked really well for us. Amazing value for money – do not miss it!MelRen5000, TripAdvisor member | From Greater London, United Kingdom
““Warm hospitality and great views””
I can underwrite the reviews written by previous cyclists – we had a great day with Baligobike in the beautiful surroundings of Ubud. The route was extremely easy, the views stunning, and people by the road all smiles. But best of all, the Baligobike guys were genuinely friendly, fun and professional from the beginning until the end. Highly recommended, you will surely have unforgettable day like we did!madandventures, TripAdvisor member | From Helsinki, Finland