Bali Rocky Mountain Cycling TourA Package of memorable experiences with a wide range of cultural tours and nature activities
Extraordinary downhill mountain cycling to see the genuine Balinese traditional life and the unique culture while enjoying the beauty of its exotic panoramas of Bali.
Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price IDR 370.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 200.000/Child
Publish Price IDR 450.000/Adult, IDR 250.000/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 370.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 200.000/Child
Publish US $50/Adult, US $35/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 130.000/Infant
Publish Price IDR 150.000/Infant
Bali Rocky Mountain Cycling Tour TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 177 Reviews
#14 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Received Certificate of Excellence
28 Very good
About Bali Rocky Mountain Cycling Tour
Bali Rocky proudly run by the local company and Balinese people who know exactly how to pamper you to the absolute nature beauty of Bali, taking you away to various spectacular exotic panoramas, let you feel the spirit of authentic Balinese traditional life’s and give you the experience of our genuine cultural tradition, we show you The Real Bali you truly want to see.
By joining our cycling program you directly helps our local staff, their families and children for a better life as we conduct the educated and full skilled Balinese to open a job opportunity, support local economic growth and sponsor Japanese and English language program for children.
Enjoying 4 hours downhill cycling throughout the wonderful and tranquil back roads of rural Bali passing through the native villages, seeing more the classic Balinese daily life and enjoying various spectacular landscapes all the way down through verdant forested areas, tropical fruits plantation and ancient Balinese temples, if we chance upon a ceremony you will able to witness the special sacred Balinese ceremonial and events directly. We also have several stopping areas, as well as visiting Balinese house where you can meet and chat with local families and their adorable children, enjoying special privilege to know more about their daily routine and our friendly guide would be very happy to offer explanation about each part of the traditional house inside. Have a stop at the traditional warung, seeing the wood carvers and Balinese painters at work then having a rest under a peaceful banyan tree recharging your energy for a while with mineral water and fresh tropical fruit as requested. After resting we continue on biking to the dazzling view of lush rice paddies and having the chance to see the farmers working at their rice fields, enjoying the Balinese countryside and knowing more its cultural custom.
At the end of the trip, we will serve you an appetizing lunch in our delightful local restaurant. After your lunch, you have one hour optional tour to the central of Ubud town, visiting the royal palace, Ubud market or the monkey forest areas.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua : 7.15 am – 7.45 am
- ♦ Kuta Area : 7.30 am – 8.00 am
- ♦ Sanur Area :7.45 am – 8.15 am
- ♦ Ubud Area : 8.30 am – 9.00 am
What to bring?
- ♦ We would recommend our guest to wear sporty clothes and walking shoes.
- ♦ Sunblock, sunglasses and hat is advisable to protect you from the sunlight.
- ♦ Small backpack for easy access to your camera and video cam.
- ♦ Air conditioned hotel transfer
- ♦ Morning tea or coffee with delicate Balinese light meals ( for the morning cycling trip )
- ♦ Fully serviced mountain bikes and safety helmets
- ♦ Mineral water and fresh tropical fruit on route
- ♦ Rain coats (in case of raining)
- ♦ Friendly, knowledgeable and selected guide to ensure a magical day
- ♦ Scrumptious Indonesian lunch in our delightful local restaurant
- ♦ USD 10.000 insurance coverage
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Bali Rocky Mountain Cycling Tour?”
““Biking through rice fields, villages and local temples””
Pick up from hotel in Ubud 1 pm. 1 h drive to magnificent viewpoint overlooking Mt Batur with the lake, Mt Abang and Mt Agung where we had a light lunch. After trying out bicycle & helmets we started our decent around 3 pm. Cycled through villages, stopped at temples and just enjoyed the landscape, rice fields and the cool mountain breeze. We really appreciated this afternoon! Arrived at the cycle center at 6 pm and had a good dinner while enjoying the sunset. Back at the hotel before 8. We truly recommend this half day event! Special thx to our engaged and energetic guide Gede!Karin B, TripAdvisor member | From Stockholm, Sweden
““Great Tour! ”
Great tour seeing the countryside of Ubud. Starting with an introduction at a coffee place, where you also can see different spices growing and tasting coffee, tea and chocolate. Breakfast with a great view on the volcano and the lake. After that cycling through the countryside but not on the main road so it’s a great opportunity to see, how Balinese families are living. The tour guide Gede was great! He explained everything very well and clear, took pictures and was always able to answer all the questions. I definitely would recommend to do this trip!Nathalie S, TripAdvisor member | From Lorrach, Germany
““Fun, informative, picturesque””
We did a few tours while in Bali and I enjoyed this downhill cycling tour with Bali Rock the most. Our tour guide was Gede who was very friendly and courteous and looked after us very well. Highlights included going off the main road and cycling around rice terraces, seeing the traditional villages and homes of the local people. Breakfast overlooking the volcano was also a great way to start the tour.AyutthayaFlyer, TripAdvisor member | From Bangkok, Thailand