Price & Discount
- ∇ Our Price IDR 350.000/Adult, Our Price IDR 250.000/Child
Publish Price IDR 400.000/Adult, IDR 300.000/Child (from Ubud area).
- ∇ Our Price IDR 350.000/Adult, Our IDR 250.000/Child
Publish IDR 400.000/Adult, IDR 300.000/Child (from Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Canggu area).
Celebrity Cycling Tour Bali TripAdvisor Snapshot:
Total Review 443 Reviews
#3 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
Received Certificate of Excellence
10 Very good
About Celebrity Cycling Tour Bali
An awesome Bali cycling and tour experience, with our mountain bikes this journey offers an insight into Bali that is not commonly seen, and allows you to experience the charming culture of rural Bali, a fantastic day our packed with interest, and fun!, if you only do one tour with celebrity cycling tour Bali whilst staying in Bali this is the one
Celebrity Bali cycling is an exciting cycling experience and explore the hidden beauty of Bali. The highlight of the tour is to take you to the starting point at the edge of crater Batur volcano with its fascinating views of Lake Batur and mount Batur. The fragrance of the traditional way of coffee processing, in the cool morning is an ideal way to start your day, before arriving at the starting point of the cycling experience.
After that you can enjoy the breakfast and start to ride from Penelokan village which is known as the best place to see the spectacular views of both volcano and Lake Batur. We will take you to the real Bali and joint us to explore the amazing tropical island which is still rich with is customs and traditional culture. Cycle through a landscape of lush and green vegetation, rice paddies and villager who will always welcome you with their friendly smile and treat any new comer or foreigner with their life philosophy called “TAT TWAM ASI”, which means I am you, you are me.
Based on that philosophy they always try to respect each other, friends, foreigner, or whoever passes their way.
Learn also about the temple and Balinese ceremonies which will be explained by our experienced guide, supplying plenty of opportunities for photo shoots along the way.
A Balinese lunch awaits you in a Balinese compound which is located at a small village in Ubud, where you can see the daily life of the Balinese people.
Don’t hesitate and miss this wonderful experience. We ensure that you will have memories to cherish and remember when you leave this tiny magical island.
Pick up time
- ♦ Nusa Dua / Jimbaran : 07.15 – 07.30 am
- ♦ Kuta / Seminyak Area : 07.30 – 07.45 am
- ♦ Sanur area : 07.45 – 08.00 am
- ♦ Ubud area : 08.30 – 08.45 am
What to bring?
- ♦ Walking/sport shoes recommended
- ♦ Cap to wear under your helmet and sunscreen advised
- ♦ Small backpack for your camera/video
- ♦ Spending money is desired.
- ♦ Air Conditioned hotel transfer
- ♦ Fully services mountain bikes and safety helmet
- ♦ Cold towel and mineral water
- ♦ Breakfast over looking scenic Lake Batur
- ♦ Professional English speaking Guide
- ♦ Balinese lunch at Balinese Compound
- ♦ Entrance fees
This tour is a full day tour
- √ Pick up and drop off at the same point
- √ Book 3 days before for the availability
- √ US $10 per person deposit payment is required and all confirmations will be sent through your email.
- √ Payment: pay directly to the company
- √ Payment can be made in your money or in local currency.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- √ 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- √ 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- √ These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
“What They Said about Celebrity Cycling Tour Bali?”
A great day out from the traditional breakfast to the coffee plantation, the 15 mile (down hill) ride and finally lunch. We had a wonderful guide Ari and driver Made who took care of everything and gave us great insight into the culture and way of life in Bali.
The ride was not at all rushed and great care was taken for our safety particularly on the few main roads.
A wonderful experience and highly recommended.David B | Cheltenham, United Kingdom
““Best way to see real ubud with best guys in business”
Generally we don’t opt for organised sightseeing tours due to obvious reasons .However this tour exceeded our expectations by far & would recommend it for others too .Celebrity tour guys are well managed , polite , passionate & professional .Everything from breakfast , coffee plantation , rice fields to lunch was impeccable . Our guide Aari was really nice , took great care of our kids , spoke fluent English & most importantly had detailed knowledge of everything .Rahuljain6464 | New Delhi, India
““Cycling through the rice fields””
We were picked up from our hotel at 07.30 our first stop was a tea tasting of around 8 unusual and interesting teas and coffees, followed by Breakfast overlooking the volcano, crater and lake. then a very leisurely 15 mile bike ride downhill, mainly freewheeling on very quiet tarmacadam back-roads, with very few inclines, stopping to photograph along the way passing temples, through rice fields and villages where local children shout greetings in English and erupt into giggles when you respond. And followed the entire route by a support vehicle in the unlikely event you will tire or you get a puncture.
Our guide Ari was excellent, he spoke perfect English, was extremely knowledgeable and informative. The trip finished after a delicious lunch of local dishes at the owners home before being dropped back at our villa, tired from the day’s heat but certainly nowhere near exhausted. A highlight of our first visit to Bali, hopefully not our last. A must do!Angelamoger | United Kingdom